Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

If you're in the market for a new trimmer


When my mom and I go to Scrapfest at Mall of America each year (a totally awesome event) we get to try new products before they come out.   This year I was surprised by American Crafts and their trimmer.  I was always happy with my Fiskars trimmer, but once I tried this one I couldn't wait for it to hit the stores. 

It's called the Cut Up Cartridge Trimmer.  It measures 8x12, it has the extendable arm that allows you to cut 12x12 paper.  It also has interchangable cutting cartridges allowing you to change from a straight edge to a scallop edge in just seconds. There are a total of 6 cartridge designs.  The cutter has spaces for storage of the cutters too so you don't have to find them each time you want to switch you just grab them from the top of the trimmer.  Super easy to change out too.    The cutter itself runs $49.99 and each cutting cartridge runs $3.99.   I purchased mine at For Keeps Sake my LSS in St. Louis .. the BEST scrapbook store with a staff that is equally amazing.

If you need more info you can check out the American Crafts website at  Americancrafts.com.  So if you're looking for a new trimmer I highly recommend this one.   Thanks for checking the blog out !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment