Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

My Creative Weekend

My First random craftiness is the tote bag.   My mom and I were shopping at Joann's and I saw this package of pre-made ruffles.  The colors were perfect for spring and who doesn't love already made ruffles :)   I bought a cheap $3.00 tote and used heat and bond to adhere the ruffles to the tote, still kinda leary of the sewing machine .. LOL.   I used some Maya Road pleated satin ribbon to top off the ruffles.   And I found the cloth LOVE in the scrapbooking section from Heidi Grace. The flower is from Teresa Collins, I used some Maya Mist on it to match the blue in the fabric.    All in all I really like the way it turned out, especially for a spur of the moment not planned idea.

Next I blinged out a pair of converse shoes for my most adorable granddaughter Stella.   If she's like her Grandma she'll love wearing high tops and if she's even more like her Grandma she'll love the bling !!!   This idea was totally PINTEREST inspired.  I wish I could tie an adorable bow, but I'm a tad bow challenged .. LOL.    Thanks for stopping by !

Happy Shopping !!


No comments:

Post a Comment