Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2014

Mixed Media Inspriation Deck - February Project

Hope everyone had a great weekend.    Here is my project using my mixed media inspiration deck (which you can purchase by visiting .. Kialagivehand.com).  The four cards I picked weren't too bad .. the only card I dreaded was "Write with a paint brush using india ink or paint"    Here are all the cards


 And here is the finished project ....


I used the Dylusion's alphabet stencil with the white linen ink spray ..  on the background.    The hearts are cut out of book pages which I painted with hot pink acrylic paint.  For the crafty tool I used punchinella with the white paint on the background.    And then the last dreaded card .. the writing in india ink ..   there is no room for error with that stuff .. once you go you are committed to the end.  I really liked the page until that writing on it.    It's not horrible, but I really need to work on my handwriting on projects .. if the card would have said to write with a pitt pen or marker of some sort I think it really would of looked better .. but all in all it's ok .. I did what the four cards said to do   :) 

Hope everyone has a great week .. I'll be posting the Simon Says Monday Challenge entry within the next couple days.   The theme this week is .. Stamping !!   Yay .. no handwriting .. LOL

Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment