Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tour of New Craft Room

Just to warn you this is a photo packed blog tonight.  I recently moved from my 12x24 craft room in the basement which looked like this .. love the teal



I stayed in this space for about 3 years .. and let me say I know I'm blessed beyond words to have a space that looks like this .. and some are probably thinking I'm a tad of a craft hoarder .. but trust me I'm not .. I love shopping too and Crafting just brings two of my loves together .. LOL 

Being downstairs made me feel so disconnected from my family so I decided to go back up to what was my first craft room.   This room is probably 10x10 so I had to chop my storage to half.    Probably 95% of my storage comes from IKEA .. a nice 5 hour drive to Chicago :)   Their stuff is the best to do a craft room !!

And here is my new/old craft room.   I had to paint .. so this time I chose a nice yellow .. it's Behr Sun Porch.   Anyone that knows me knows I seem to always be changing the paint color in my craft room :)

Here is the look from the door .. a lot smaller .. right ??!!  LOL


Here is the side that has all my ink storage .. my two Trofast (IKEA) hold all my supplies I use the most


The other wall has 4 Trofast that hold my stamp sets, embellishments, Heidi Swapp and Tim Holtz goodies


The other side of my worktable is a Trofast that holds my printer and laptop


I of course filled the closet .. you can't see them but I have two Trofast stacked in there behind the Expedit (IKEA) which is on wheels to move when I need to get into the buckets in the closet  :)  The painting is a Donna Downey original .. love her stuff !


And my worktables .. these also are from IKEA .. two Vika table tops ..  my Mom often crafts with me so she also has a half  :)   They are 36" high .. I like to stand while I create.

 
The sign on the door says it all .. I made this using Hazel and Ruby Stencils .. it says Life is about creating yourself.
 
 
 
So that's it, my new/old craft space :)
 
Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting






 





No comments:

Post a Comment