Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 tags - May

Howdy all !     I've been on vacation the last three days and it's going to be sooo hard to go back to work tomorrow .. but I need that check to support my scrap habit  :)    So I finally finished my tag for May for Tim Holtz's 12 tags.   This month is flying by !!!

So I finally decided .. I need to hide all my distress products in Mustard Seed .. it seems lately that's all I ever reach for is that color.   I'm not sure why .. I'm not a huge yellow fan .. but when you distress it down with some Old Paper or Walnut Stain it just turns into AWESOME !!  

So here is my tag with the tiles laid out.   I did a class with Tim at ScrapFest last year with this concept and it was so much fun !!!


I didn't have all the products he used, but I like it that way ... it's more of a challenge to find something that works in it's place.. makes my old mind work .. LOL



Here is the finished tag .. I like it !    Rarely do I say that about something I make !!   Be sure to check out the tag on Tim's blog ..  Timholtz.com ..  it ROCKS !!!

Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !!!

1 comment:

  1. Cim...hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Your May Tim tag turned out so pretty! Love your design and your little Tim elements that you've included in each tile. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete