I used the skeleton from his remnant rubs for my focus point since I don't have the pumpkin. I used his halloween layering stencil and some modeling paste to do the back ground .. I put the protective piece back over the remnant rub when I put the modeling paste so my skeleton wouldn't be covered.
Now since I didn't have the distress stain sprays (dang it !!!) I decided to try just to use the distress stains. I spritzed water on the tag after it dried completely and then used spiced marmalade, shabby shutters and dusty concord. Not happy with how it turned out .. but I wasn't sure if using my Dylusion sprays would be ok .. so I attemped the stains .. I used black soot to distress the edges once I distressed the sides with the distressing tool.
I added some picket fence distress paint on the back of the monocles and some more remnant rubs added the wish bone on a swivel clasp ... added the alpha chips and bing bang boom it was done :)
Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !!!!