Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Magnet Board Make Over

Before


After
After Christmas this year on one of the many trips to the mall that my mom and I made I found this Christmas magnet board at Hallmark for $1.87.   The minute I saw it I knew I could make it better.  There's nothing like finding something really cheap and then making it into something beautiful and useful.    I love Simple Stories paper lines, I used Yearograhpy for this project.   Sorry about the picture quality I obviously need to get a new camera ..  guess I'll just have to go shopping  :)      If you're  not familiar with Simple Stories you really need to check them out on your next trip into your local scrapbook store.   Their new line called FabUlous looks amazing .. the colors are a tad brighter .. it has  mix of green, browns.  I'm excited for all their new releases to start hitting the stores.

Happy Shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment