Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge





This is the tag I have entered in the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge.    This weeks challenge was to do a project that involved Paris, London or New York.   I love the Eifel Tower on projects so I chose Paris.  Each week Simon Says has a different challenge.   Here's the link if you'd like to check them out http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/  .   I've been watching the blog and seeing all the great projects the design team comes up with and I finally figured .. hey why not give it a try.  It's fun to challenge myself.   So I figured I would start doing their challenge and also start trying some different sketch challenges that other vendors have.   If nothing else it gets me using some of my stash at home .. and once I use that you know what that means ..  shopping for more.   Have a great day everyone !

Happy Shopping !! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the tag! I have such a hard time integrating tags into my crafting. Not sure why. You obviously don't have that problem! And SimonSaysStamp has another challenge for tags in general on their regular blog, but the challenge ends tonight, so not sure if you can make it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. Love the words you used and that ruffle on the edge really finishes the look. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete