Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm learning :)

Well, last night I did me another page in my art journal.   I'm not really sure what Gesso does, but I do know that I should of painted my pages with Gesso before painting.   I'm not sure if it keeps the pages flatter, if anyone knows the reason we use Gesso please let me know.     All in all the page didn't turn out too bad.     I started watching a Donna Downey "collage Monday" .. the only similarity is I used the masking tape to keep some white stripes on my pages ..after that I just ran with it because I didn't have any of the same product.

I used some Melody Ross chipboard stickers for the flower center, some Maya Road pleated satin ribon (love that stuff), some Heidi Swapp color shine, rubons from Christy Tomlinson, Dylusions spray, the banners are also from the Dylusions line, a chevron mask I've had for awhile now and as always something Tim Holtz, the letters for my saying.   I'm not really sure who the stamp is from under the banners, just one I've had sitting around for awhile and never used  :)  -- told you I had alot of that stuff .. LOL





Thanks for popping in for a lookey .. have a crafty day !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment