Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

More Art Journal Pages

Ok, I think I am officially addicted to art journaling.    I just love it because usually where you start out and where you end up are not even in the same neighborhood.  LOL   It also allows me to use what I have in my stash of goodies that I've just had laying around.   

This weekend I did two pages .. I like them both.   The first page I got the inspiration for off Pinterest (another addiction)  I love the way the person used the tags on the background for texture and painted over them.   I couldn't find a name to give credit to, but I love the colors and the concept.   I apologize for the quality of the photos, I don't have a great camera so details are hard to see.
 

 








The next pages I grabbed my inspiration from Donna Downeys "Inspiration Wednesday".  Her link can be found on the right side of my blog.  The background was created using Tim Holtz Tissue Paper.    I used his stamp set Haberdasherie to stamp and the saying is also from a Tim Holtz set.  I've had the washi tape for awhile but never liked it.  Somehow it really worked on this project.  This really went a different route than Donna's did, but that is what I love about the art journaling.    I learn different techniques and then I just start running with them.

 


Well I hope everyone had a great weekend !!   I'm sure I'll have another page tomorrow to share.

Thanks for stopping in for a lookey .. have a crafty day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment