Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another Hazel & Ruby Project

Howdy all !    We're almost to Friday .. Woo Hoo :)     I've been totally addicted to doing projects with my Hazel & Ruby stencil masks.    I have their first three releases which consists of two alpha's ... Broadside Alpha 2.5 inch, Blindside Alpha 1.75 inch and Everyday Shapes.  During CHA Winter last week they brought out another 15 sets of stencil masks  !!!!   I'm so freakin excited to get them all.    They have other amazing products too, tissue paper, fat rolls, washi tape and more.   You really need to check them out .

Every opinion of their products is mine, I in no way receive anything for talking about them .. I just really really love their products.  I'm really going to miss Archivers and the fact that I can't just go grab them off the shelf and go play, I'll have to order online and WAIT .. something I'm not really good at  :)    I'm like Veruca Salt on Willy Wonka ..  I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW !!!   lol

So any who, here is what I made.   I started with an 8x10 flat canvas and layered some Heidi Swapp paper on it with mod podge and laid my stencils.   I'm a quote freak so I think that is why I just love the stencils .. I can put my favorite ones on canvas.  The tulle ruffle is Melissa Francis.  I used tulle as the hanger also, all I had was white so I used some Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Stain to match it more to the tulle ruffle.


 
And a little closer look ..............
 

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ...  Don't forget to be AWESOME !!!

Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment