Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Documented Life Project

Hi all ... Happy Tuesday !!    Another project I've taken on this year is called the "Documented Life Project".    The is a combo of a journal, sketch pad, planner ..  a super cool idea.    On the right side of my blog you'll see a blinky for it .. you can link to it from there for more info.    This is a year long project, each week on their blog you receive something to add to your journal ..  here is mine front and middle ...


I used the planner I found at Target for $9.99.   Most everyone else doing this project chooses to use the Moleskine planner which is $19.95.   I'm happy with the way the Target one is working .. and at half the cost !!   Gotta love a bargain.   This is a totally free project, no cost.    The only cost I incurred was a class on setting up the planner ...  how to add pages and paint the front cover.   It only cost $12 .. but you don't have to do that if you don't want to.    This give me the push each week to be creative if only for a short time.

Here are my pages so far ....

Week One :   Sketch or take a picture of your front door .. obviously I can't draw, but I gave it a go :)


Week Two -  Add a selfie .. this is self taken .. so I think that counts .. It's me and our Pug Riley



Week Three -  Use an envelope you receive in the mail .. I cut the flap off mine and made a pocket out of it .. I then hinged it in with washi tape and have another flip out page .. 



The week two is actually on the back .. of this page .. I had to do a little catch up.   But I'm caught up and waiting for week four to see what we'll add to the journal.   

So far I'm doing really good at keeping with my resolution of making more time to create ..  ok, granted it's on 14 days in .. but at least I'm off to a good start .. I'll take it  :)

Thanks for stopping in for a look ... Happy Crafting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment