Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Simon Says Monday Challenge

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.   It's cold and rainy here .. but better than the ice we could of had.

Here is my entry for Simon Says Monday Challenge this week.   


The theme for this week is "Western" .. this one was hard for me because I don't have any stamps, paper .. anything with a western theme.   So it finally hit me .. I had this adorable picture of my Granddaughter Stella in her cowboy boots .. PERFECT !

I used pattern paper from Crate Paper on a flat 8x10 canvas.   The embellishments are from Maya Road, Maggie Holmes, October Afternoon and  Die Cuts with a View.   The yellow really popped off the gray paper.

Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !!

1 comment:

  1. Cim! You've created another wonderful piece of art! I adore how you interpreted this theme and that picture of Stella is too adorable for words. You really did it justice by making it the focal point of this canvas. I love the additional pops of color with the flowers and trim and the doilies are a great addition. Great work and congrats on being one of our featured winners this past week! I'm so glad you've been submitting your work to us. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful creation for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete