Total Pageviews

Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm being spotlighted on Simon Says !!

Happy Friday everyone !!

I'm so excited, I just found out that I am one of the three spotlighted designers on Simon Says.   My art journal page I entered into the "A" challenge was chosen !!!    I'm finally going to get my blinkie .. LOL.     Here was the write up

  #33 Cim Allen made time for creativity in her Art Journal this week. Andrea says: Cim’s stunning altered art journal page and honest write-up show how art can turn out beautifully even when it doesn’t start out how we hoped.

Here is the page I entered.   It was not my normal page, this one was clean and simple.   Normally I tend to go messy and have to fill every square inch of white page.    This page actually started as the page I cleaned my stencils on  :)   Crazy !!



See ??? Very simple .. but I really like it.   I'm so excited that someone else really thought it was something too  :)   The lighting really doesn't show the shimmer in the inks .. but I do like the simplicity of it.   I'll have to try that more often.

Thanks for stopping by for a look .. Happy Crafting !!

Have a great weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment