Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Simon Says Monday Challenge - M

Happy Wednesday everyone !   We're half way there :)    For this weeks challenge the theme is "M".   They said you could translate that however .. so for me I took the "M" for "Motto".    I decided to make a canvas with my favorite one ...

                                    " Don't forget to be AWESOME"


I used my Hazel and Ruby stencil masks for the lettering.   Some tulle ruffles and bling put the final touches on it.    I put it in my cubicle at work just as a reminder to myself  :)

Thanks for stopping in for a look .... Happy Crafting !!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome canvas Cim! The masked letters look outstanding! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece made me totally smile....and admire your artistic skills! Aesthetically speaking, I adore the simple sophistication of this piece (if that makes sense). It is bold and to the point, yet I really like the stenciling/masking effect you used which shows off a subtle text pattern to those letters! The incorporation of tulle was a brilliant way to give it some sass and the saying itself is too perfect! When I read that you put this in your cubicle, it made me think of all my NOT-awesome moments at work and inspired me to do something similar to this. Thanks for sharing your very awesome skills with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete