Total Pageviews

Friday, August 8, 2014

Tim's August Tag

Happy Friday and me again :)    I have been on vacation for two days and today is my last day, but I have done NOTHING but play in my little craft room and work on so many cool things.    I have finished my Tim Holtz August tag.   I like the way it turned out except for the embossing I did on it.   Just got a little carried away with it.    Here it is ........................


I didn't take any in the process pics .. I just started going at it and totally forgot !   I used broken china and wild honey distress paint on the gears and arrow.    The stencils I used were Speckles, Lattice Work, Numbered, Arrows and Cargo.   Distress stains I used were Rusty Hinge, Evergreen Bough, Stormy Sky and Frayed Burlap.  

I love using stencils and texture paste !!    Here are some more pics ..  again sorry for the horrible quality.  A new awesome camera is on my wish list for my 50th in November  :)


 
Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment