Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We R Memory Keepers ScrapFest Workshop



The We R Memory Keepers workshop at ScrapFest was a great class.   I normally don't do alot of page classes, but this one used tools that I hadn't used before and I was wanting to play with them.   The bottom picture shows the Mini 8 punch .. which will take a 6x6 page and make the perfect circle with a decorated edge .. I believe there are 6 of the mini punches, they also have the bigger punches that will allow you to do the same with a 12x12 sheet of paper.    The brown piece in the pages was done using a 12x12 sheet of card stock and one of the larger punches and then we cut them in half to use a piece on each page.   I love the edge it gave this page.   The mini punch is around $19.99 and the larger punch is crazy expensive at $39.99.   This would be a great item to purchase on tote day at For Keeps Sake if you're a tote club member  :)

The top and bottom border were made by using the Sew Stamper.  It's basically just a mini wheel, it comes with the straight edge when you buy it, but it also has  6 other ones you can switch out to.   Very affordable, I believe I paid $5.99 for the tool and $4.99 for the additional wheel designs.

Now all I need to add are photos and the pages are complete.   All in all it was a great workshop .. I did find two new toys to buy .. LOL.

Happy Crafting !







No comments:

Post a Comment