Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year !!

Happy New Year everyone !!    I normally don't make resolutions, because I know me well enough to know I won't keep them long .. LOL    But this year I do have one .. I'm going to participate in more of the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenges.     I figure this is a fun resolution, not like losing weight or something really yucky  :)    

So this weeks challenge is "anything goes".    So I'm going to put my create frame up and see how it does.    This was a take off of a frame from a class I had at Scrapbook Factory . .. that frame was the basic concept, but it was with the family name.    It has some Tim Holtz's items, which is a must for most of my projects and the flowers are made mostly by cutting and rolling, but the rosette looking flowers were from a die from Sizzix. 





Thanks for stopping by ... I also plan to blog more consistantly in 2013 too  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment