Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Back at it !!

I really promised myself I was going to be better at consistant blogging .. I'm trying .. really  :)    Lots has happened since my last post.   My Mom and I attended Scrapfest at Mall of America.   It's a yearly event put on by Archivers.   This honestly was one of the best ones we've attended.   We only had 7 workshops .. so it was a little more relaxing than years past.  We were lucky enough to have classes with Teresa Collins .. such an amazing person !!


We also had a workshop with Maggie Holmes .. awesome pages ...


And no Scrapfest would be complete without taking a class from the man who continues to keep me inspired on the artful journey ...   Tim Holtz

I"m currently taking his Creative Chemistry 102 online workshop.   I took CC101 and learned so many new ways to use his products and in CC102 the learning continues with new products he's introduced .. like his layering stencils.   Have all 13 and LOVE them.   This is an online class that you take at your own pace .. you can still jump in we're only on day three .   Here's the link:

http://onlinecardclasses.com/thcc102/?page_id=2

I'll post some of the workshops we attended at Scrapfest and some of the mixed media journaling and canvas's I've been tinkering with.

Thanks for stopping by .. Happy Crafting !!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Mallrat! Sorry to leave you a message here, but I don't know your e-mail. Just to say you won a set of stamps in my blog give-away ... don't forget to let me have your address! Kate

    ReplyDelete