Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Keep Calm

Howdy all !!   It's almost Friday ..woo hoo.   I'm totally addicted to making subway art with my Hazel & Ruby stencils .. they make it so easy.   Here is my latest ......................


I thought it was pretty fitting .. what with my latest addiction  :)    I started with an 8x10 flat canvas and used a pattern paper from Christy Tomlinson.  I love this pattern paper because of all the colors.  I used Liquitex acrylic paint in Cadmium Deep Red Hue .. I'm not normally into red, but I thought I would keep with the "keep calm" flow and use red, plus it really popped with the colors in the paper.  The stencils I used for this project were the Blindside Alpha, Brooklyn Alpha (the set I won from Hazel & Ruby !!!) and Everyday Shapes.

Here's a closer look


Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !!  



No comments:

Post a Comment