Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Shout out from Hazel & Ruby !!!!

Happy Wednesday everybody !!   We're half way to Friday  :) 

I just wanted to share a shout out I received from Hazel & Ruby.    One of my projects I submitted to them was on their blog yesterday . ...  how cool is that ??!!!    Here's the link check it out ....

http://www.hazelandruby.com/blog/fabulous-hazel-ruby-projects-created-by-fans/

Hazel & Ruby is a new company with super cool products.   I love everything about them.   The owners are super cool,  I've never met Jayme .. but I did get the chance to meet Lindsay while he was with Cosmo Cricket at Scrapfest .. super nice.   Their customer service is TOP NOTCH too.   So when you check out their blog make sure to gander at the shoppe !

Here are some other projects I've created using the stencil masks from Hazel & Ruby ................







Thanks for stopping in for a look .. Happy Crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment